2013 NEW YEAR NEW RESOLUTIONS
It's that time, time to make some new new year resolutions. To be honest I normally don't make them because somewhere in the middle of the year everyone forgets about them & you get so off track you just say who cares! But this year I decided to make some & they are all pretty reasonable so I should be able to stick to them.
1. Blog every other day... this might be the hardest one since I have writers block lately.
2. Get back to my before baby weight. ( I have 10lbs. to go)
3. Complete Kayden's first birthday party plans by March
4. Get our family photos/Kayden's birthday photos done in mid May
5. Be debt free by the end of 2013
6. Take at least one trip to LA/Newport
7. STRESS LESS!
8. Get the house Organized (kinda goes with above)
9. Get our monthly dinner plan started.
10. Go on more dates with the hubby ( every other month would be nice)
11. Clean out the clutter! (everything cabinets, closets... if you don't need it GONE GONE GONE!)