1. Never did I think I'd be calling 911 a day before Kayden's birthday, seriously I've never been so scared in my life besides when Kayden was in the NICU. Wednesday was like any other day till around 5:35, I went to the bathroom while Kayden was peacefully sitting on the couch watching Disney as I come out around the corner I hear a thud and see Kayden laying on his back in the kitchen screaming his head off I comforted him while I looked for something that he slipped on but nothing was there. He was trying to leave my arms so we went to the living room to grab his blanket when all of a sudden he started to try to catch his breath and then he threw up. Kayden has hit his head on the tile before but never had he thrown up so I was very concerned I looked up concussion symptoms and throwing up was one I called my mom told her what happened and then called 911, the dispatch had a sort of panic in his voice so I started to cry the ambulance were on their way a long with the firemen, thankfully after telling Greg what happened Greg's mom came over and she had just gotten back into town from work she calmed me as I held Kayden and we waited. 5:47 the fire truck pulled up and Kayden was totally happy to see them they checked him out and everything was fine, he was fine. Thank you GOD! After all of the craziness Kayden got made 3 new friends, got to sit in a fire truck and even got two junior firemen badges, he was happy and we were sitting there wondering if that was his plan all along. Ugh heart attack central.
2. Kayden's birthday was Thursday and Greg and I gave him his gift from us. We got him this water table awhile ago from Toys R Us and I couldn't wait to see him play in it he absolutely loves it and spent the majority of the afternoon outside playing in the table.
3. My office got it's first piece of furniture. my desk is now built and in it's rightful spot I even got to paint the knobs gold. I can't wait for it to be complete and to give you and office tour.
4. Father's Day is just around the corner and Kayden and I were busy trying to figure out what to make for Greg this year and I think we hit the nail on the head with this one. We also got him a movie he's been wanting and a usb electric shaver.
5. I need help where are your favorite places to shop for office furniture I need a chair but am not sure if I should buy online.